Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

 

 

Dale

Site Issues

1,399 posts in this topic

FYI, site doesn't load on my phone. Loads from PC fine though.

 

Screenshot_20171206-090656.png

Share this post


Link to post

Works fine - and fast - for me...

Share this post


Link to post

This post is from my phone.

Share this post


Link to post

Earlier this morning I got a site is malicious and both FF and Edge would not let me on.  Gone now.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Spaced Cowboy said:

Earlier this morning I got a site is malicious and both FF and Edge would not let me on.  Gone now.

Yes. A certain owner, names not mentioned, forgot to set the right settings somewhere in there. It won't be a problem again, at least not before Dec 30th 2018. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone else getting a SSL certificate error?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dale said:

Anyone else getting a SSL certificate error?

Yes I just did.

Share this post


Link to post

Me too.

Share this post


Link to post

Me and Donald have contacted Solver...

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Nikolai said:

Me and Donald have contacted Solver...

*Donald and I

Share this post


Link to post

Both work for me. :D  

Share this post


Link to post

An advance warning that WPC will experience some downtime within the coming week or two. The downtime itself will be limited to a few hours if all goes all planned, or maybe a couple of days if it goes as usual.

The reason is that WPC will be moved to a different server.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Solver said:

An advance warning that WPC will experience some downtime within the coming week or two. The downtime itself will be limited to a few hours if all goes all planned, or maybe a couple of days if it goes as usual.

The reason is that WPC will be moved to a different server.

Thanks Solver!

 

Share this post


Link to post

:b:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Shockingly enough, looks like this went well. WPC is now on a different server, after many years on the previous one. Things seem to be working well, and I'll be keeping a close watch for issues in the upcoming days.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Solver said:

Shockingly enough, looks like this went well. WPC is now on a different server, after many years on the previous one. Things seem to be working well, and I'll be keeping a close watch for issues in the upcoming days.

Thanks for your work Solver!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now