Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Dale

Site Issues

1,393 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Penry said:

I spoke to Donald earlier in the week and he advised that Solver has lodged what needs to be lodged with Google. It is now just a matter of waiting for Google to get their As into G for the warning to be lifted.

Thanks as always Penry. :)

Telecoms company blocked the site again.

Maybe next time I won't call up to unblock it. :)

Having a lot of trouble accessing the forums.  Most times I get the 404 error.  If I click on my bookmark, no good, a web search, then click seems to work though.

12 hours ago, Spaced Cowboy said:

Having a lot of trouble accessing the forums.  Most times I get the 404 error.  If I click on my bookmark, no good, a web search, then click seems to work though.

Yeah I've been having the same problem - only with the 500 error each time - takes multiple retries to get through to here.

Ditto.  Bunkle told me to try to keep reloading - had to reload 9 times before the forums loaded up.

Same here. 500 error. I've pinged Donald and Solver a few times. 

Hey it's back.  Been a while since I've been able to access the site at all.

Stull down most of the time for me. 

I have to hit refresh 3-5 times on average for the page to load.  

Only able to access the site on mobile...

I can access a couple of individual threads through my profile and recent activity but can't navigate to them through Google or get to the top level 'Home'.

I got through to here on the first try - not three times - for a change - I was shocked so I tried it again - no problem getting here again. I haven't done any changes, so did something happen here to improve things?

And for me. It took some time and a grumpy admin resulting from my pestering, but finally we're back in business!:lol:

I've been able to access it for days as long as I didn't mind hitting refresh a few times.  Now it accesses right away so that's good.

I was steam chatting with Arnelos, he cannot access the site.  Any ideas / recommendations?

I had to reload the forum index about 4 times to get in.