Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Dale

Site Issues

1,381 posts in this topic

Are there any other bells and such that also cost more (that we also might want to raise donations for)??

K, still getting the warning....  How long until it should be gone???

Could be weeks..... months......

It is Google we're talking about here.

Seems like it took about a week last time....

So, um, what happened yesterday?  Anybody know?

MySQL kept crashing and I couldn't fix because I was on mobile, where the options are limited.

The reason for that being that we had run out of disk space.

53 minutes ago, Solver said:

MySQL kept crashing and I couldn't fix because I was on mobile, where the options are limited.

The reason for that being that we had run out of disk space.

Seems like a bad thing to happen. ;)

Nah I just deleted some random directories from the disk - what could go wrong? :)

:lol:

[root]:rm -r *

3 hours ago, Solver said:

Nah I just deleted some random directories from the disk - what could go wrong? :)

Hey, what happpened to my .... zzzzzt!

On February 28, 2017 at 0:01 AM, Penry said:

Can we still access the entries and copy/paste them into a thread? It would be a shame to loose such excellent content.

I agree (and thank you for the compliment).

Is there any way to at least retrieve the entries so they can be moved to a forum thread?

Still getting the Malware warning....

I've tried retrieving my blog text from the Wayback Machine, but it only archived the main blog page, not the individual entries.

In the worst case scenario, I could search my data backups from a few years ago to see if I have any rough drafts saved, but I would likely have to do some substantial formatting to restore it to what it was.

Is there any chance of the blog text being archived on the back end somewhere? We just need to retrieve it so it can be reposted.

I don't want to lose it after all the effort it took to put together.

I'll ping Solver.:)

On 3/16/2017 at 3:32 PM, Alexander said:

I've tried retrieving my blog text from the Wayback Machine, but it only archived the main blog page, not the individual entries.

In the worst case scenario, I could search my data backups from a few years ago to see if I have any rough drafts saved, but I would likely have to do some substantial formatting to restore it to what it was.

Is there any chance of the blog text being archived on the back end somewhere? We just need to retrieve it so it can be reposted.

I don't want to lose it after all the effort it took to put together.

Hi!

I got all the blog entries at my PC currently. I'm going to work a bit of magic to sort it chronologically and by user.

Do you have a preferred format in which you would like to receive it? If so, let me know so that I can check if I can convert it to that.

1 person likes this

Awesome news Donald! :rockon:

Rhoth has been made a moderator of the Paradox Interactive Strategy Games forum. Please support him as he settles into his new role.

My first order of business will be to ban Penry... err, I mean...thanks guys. :lol:

So my mobile phone company is now blocking WPC. When's this being fixed?

On March 24, 2017 at 5:28 AM, donald23 said:

Hi!

I got all the blog entries at my PC currently. I'm going to work a bit of magic to sort it chronologically and by user.

Do you have a preferred format in which you would like to receive it? If so, let me know so that I can check if I can convert it to that.

That's amazing! Thank you so much.

A Word document should be just fine, provided we can preserve all the html tags.

I still have blocked on firefox, but can still access with Edge.

Still getting the Malware warning...

4 hours ago, E_T said:

Still getting the Malware warning...

On 27/03/2017 at 10:22 AM, Dale said:

So my mobile phone company is now blocking WPC. When's this being fixed?

I spoke to Donald earlier in the week and he advised that Solver has lodged what needs to be lodged with Google. It is now just a matter of waiting for Google to get their As into G for the warning to be lifted.

So I'd mentioned I'd generated a SMACX scenario to publish to help whip up activity here, but since we're still blackballed then it probably makes sense to hold off till the red flag comes down. Fingers crossed this happens soon! :b:

D