Solver

614 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

We at WePlayCiv are glad to offer everyone the ability to playtest a new strategy gaming project. If you want to try something new, assist the developers in identifying gameplay and technical issues, then this is an offer for you.

The project is headed by none other than Soren Johnson, the lead designer of Civilization IV, so if you were wondering what he's up to these days, here's a chance to find out.

Added later: forums for Soren's Strategy Station project are now public - anyone who wishes to try playing can now proceed to the forums directly. There is no more private signup process.

sorenforum.jpg

Edited by Solver

@ Solver

How much time is involved in being a tester? If it is more than 4-5 hours a week, then no. If it is less, then I am in.

It's not a contract or such ;) At the moment, players are needed who can try this out, it's as simple as that, so I'll go ahead and let you in as well.

All who posted have been authorized.

Well how could I pass up a chance to work with Soren again, sign me up.

CS

I too am interested.

A min/max player here (I tend to 'break' things), signing up.

Though, questionable ability to spend a lot of time on testing till after October.

Note that I have a Mac. If Windows is required, I can't help Soren.

I assume it's a web based game (since this is what Soren does these days) so I think you're fine... :nod: