Alinestra Covelia

"My Life Is Average" thread

1,307 posts in this topic

A pal o'mine changed avatars recently, from one that still made me smile every time I saw it, just to get along with his wife and I am slightly grumpy about it...

On the other hand, we got our fiction folder last night and I'm totally grooving on it...

MLIA

Blake won't me up this morning just shy of 6:30am. It's Saturday.

I'm also mirroring my wife's fragile emotional state. The last time this happened, Riley was born 8 months later.

MLIA

A pal o'mine changed avatars recently' date=' from one that still made me smile every time I saw it, just to get along with his wife and I am slightly grumpy about it...

[/quote']

Now, that made me LOL :bb:

MLIA

I finally figure out the riddle that unlocks the ancient tomb in Neverwinter Night's Great Graveyard. :woohoo:

MLIA

The other day I realized that I live in the 9th Congressional District after passing a billboard. I lol'd.

MLIA

I spent the afternoon out in a boat, on the Coral Sea, drinking beer and pretending to fish.

I hooked and somehow managed to reel in without F'n it up, a 32 kg tuna.

I was stoked.

My fishing buddies thought it was too small........

MLIA

The other day I realized that I live in the 9th Congressional District after passing a billboard. I lol'd.

MLIA

****ing prawns! :D

I spent the afternoon out in a boat, on the Coral Sea, drinking beer and pretending to fish.

I hooked and somehow managed to reel in without F'n it up, a 32 kg tuna.

I was stoked.

My fishing buddies thought it was too small........

MLIA

:drool: Bluefin?

I spent the afternoon out in a boat

I hope you were drinking Santana champagne (which is so crisp) with your swim trunks and your flippy-floppies. Indeed, you had the pleasure of knowing you were flipping burgers while your colleagues were at Kinko's straight flipping copies.

Were you busting the equivalent of five knots, with the wind whipping at your coat? Were your enemies unable to touch you, mother****ers, cos you're on a boat?

Was the boat going fast and were you wearing a nautical themed Pashmina afghan?

White guys rapping on a boat... :lol:

Wait, didn't they already do that on Step Brothers?

Yeah, I'm sure they did. It's still funny, though.

Edited by raf0485
Video removed. May have gone a bit too far...

:drool: Bluefin?

Sadly no - yellow fin.

I kept the toro and the fillets (eye fillet? - the round one ;) ) and gave the rest of the beastie to my hotel butcher, who no doubt feed the entire village on the baby.

Tomorrow night chargrilled toro, beers and my mates around!

I hope you were drinking Santana champagne (which is so crisp) with your swim trunks and your flippy-floppies. Indeed, you had the pleasure of knowing you were flipping burgers while your colleagues were at Kinko's straight flipping copies.

Were you busting the equivalent of five knots, with the wind whipping at your coat? Were your enemies unable to touch you, mother****ers, cos you're on a boat?

Was the boat going fast and were you wearing a nautical themed Pashmina afghan?

Erm - no.

;)

Today I went to the local DVD shop and bought Avatar.

MLIA.

There was 15 min. overtime at work today.

MLIA

Today I had to fight my way through ½ meter (20 inches) of snow to check on the boat and see if the bilge pumps had frozen again. Thankfully they hadn't and all looked good :)

MLIA

Today I rediscovered Pandora.com and now I'm listening to trance synthesizer music as I work for the first time in a while.

MLIA.

You keep droping hints about the vocational situation. Begs the question.

Ah. You'd hinted at some going in-to-work thing, where it was work from home before, I thought.

It can get hard to sort the jokes out, can't it?

MLIA :DD

I had filled out an online form and gotten it ready to submit, but then the browser refreshed saying I'd timed out due to inactivity.

The form saved about 3/4s of what I filled out but that last lost 1/4 is a pain to rewrite. :mad:

MLIA