Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Viking

Is Civ VI dead?

12 posts in this topic

Anybody playing Civ VI or is buying it a dumb idea?

Taking a break at the moment. Will probably have another look at the end of the NZ summer, probably before if there is some sort of community activity here at WPC.

:stupid: I played the heck out of it for a solid month and then went on to other things. I'll go back eventually but not right away. It's a decent game though. Better than Civ5

I smashed 175 hours on it then stopped. Wont go back till the AI is fixed.

Don't really have time while I am teaching 60+ a week and chasing after the 1.5 year old the rest of the time.

But, willing to sneak in an hour or two a week if I had a reason to.

Site issues sinking the SPDG boat...

Never really got started as lack of keyboard shortcuts and a poor UI made me decide to wait a while see if they fixed it. Also working on the assumption there will be a quite a few changes and balancing in the patches so would rather wait for it to bed down.

You're losing out Spaced. :)

I'll get it on sale later, maybe it will be patched/expanded/modded into some joy by then.

I'll get it on sale later, maybe it will be patched/expanded/modded into some joy by then.

Spaced there's a lot of joy in Civ 6 right now. It is worth getting now if you got the money. The new concepts make a fantastic game. Just the AI doesn't know how to play, and full mod support isn't available yet.