Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
E_T

RimWorld Alpha 16 - Wunderlust and other things

5 posts in this topic

New Alpha out and one thing is the ability to create Caravans and head over to other sites. Trade, Raid, Create a second (or more Colony) or just pack up and move to better digs... Can even trek to a different part of the Planet and find a Space Craft to get off the planet.

Also can build a Colony on Pack Ice.

And a few more things in this new version.

I think it could run on my old XP box, but currently don't have the funds to get from Steam... at least until Feb At this time...

Been trying it out. They made several of the encounters more difficult, and have also seriously upgraded just how bad the damage you get impacts your characters.

been having fun with this

Whoo Hoo, It works... more or less...

Gifted to me, finally downloaded and was just getting a black screen... Logfile was showing an Exception and then repeating some sequence of commands until halted with task manager (good 'ol 3 finger salute...) And logging that loop in the log file (first time I tried, the log file was in the hundreds of MB size, due to me letting my SlowA$$Computer make the attempt)... tried various methods and gave up for while due to other things (had chatted with Penry on Steam when I had done this)...

Pulled out the most updated version of CIV:BTS modmod Final Frontier Plus (modded from Trip's original version... ) until I was ready to do the research and had tried several things without success, but with my Trusty Total Commander, found the RimWorldWin.exe file and it worked.... to some extent. Still won't work in Steam, but will work offline like I was hoping.... but slowly....

:b: