Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

2metraninja

Multi-Team Demo Game 3 is forming at CFC - invitation to WPC to form a team

99 posts in this topic

:D

Good. That means you're in. Along with fed and E_T and Nugog and Rob. So is Klo. He has no choice. :) And donald and Viking and Andy and Zoid and Strudo and Witt .....

That's 12. Who am I missing? Yuck and the Czech gang! :b: That makes 16.

WPC rulz!

(edit - I forgot - con makes 17 .... :D .... and yes, I have emailed him already... )

Don't forget UnO and Arnie

Where's Buncle when you need him... We need a custom flag for the team and a team civgroup icon

We ought to sell UnO as the Newspaper guy if they would buy that at CivFan and if he has the time to do it.

Unless he wants to be on a team.

Well since im Banned for Life from CFC Im in if theres room Just so I can get me some quality Payback!

And me! :eager:

I'd like to be in, but will not be very active... alot of going on atm.

I'd like to be in, but will not be very active... alot of going on atm.

The nice thing about demo-games is that you can just lurk, make occasional grunts in discussion threads and vote in any poll about game issue that are posted, and have done your duty...

So low participation is the general norm...

Put me on the team. Ill do what I do best, absolutely nothing except b!tch about everyone else ;)

As I said, grumppy old man... :p

I'm in - though, curious little fact... I've apparently got a permaban over at Apolyton, so I couldn't join my old team anyhow.

(Not to mention that pretty much the entire leadership of the old Apolyton Demogame team is here at WPC :p )

Who are we missing from that crew, anyhow? Togas, Master Zen, Trip (Civ5...), Aggie... who else?

Seems like a forgot a number of folks, including FeMme, Bantams, etc.

It would appear that we will have a fairly active team. :b:

You might have enough people for two.

Nah, only need the one to Wup U Azz, why add insult to injury....

I'm in - though, curious little fact... I've apparently got a permaban over at Apolyton, so I couldn't join my old team anyhow.

(Not to mention that pretty much the entire leadership of the old Apolyton Demogame team is here at WPC :p )

Who are we missing from that crew, anyhow? Togas, Master Zen, Trip (Civ5...), Aggie... who else?

Last I had seen, Togas is a poly admin, so he'll likely want to stay over there. Con has spotty contact with MZ. Trip is working for some other company making games (was a interveiw or something in the last few months) and I tryied to get a hold of Aggie when I had started ACtA!!

And there is a ton more that we've been out of contact with, mostly due to MZO going kaput..

You might have enough people for two.

The fact of the matter with demogames is it starts out with a lot of participation and the interest wanes for whatever reason during the course of the game (unless you're at war :D). During the WPC demogame Apocalypto had the largest group, but less than half were active.

Last I had seen, Togas is a poly admin, so he'll likely want to stay over there. Con has spotty contact with MZ. Trip is working for some other company making games (was a interveiw or something in the last few months) and I tryied to get a hold of Aggie when I had started ACtA!!

And there is a ton more that we've been out of contact with, mostly due to MZO going kaput..

A Poly Admin, eh? Well, that's some mighty competition, there.

Too bad... he's one of the most valuable members of the old team.

Depends on which team your talking about...

Depends on which team your talking about...

The first Civ3 ISDG. We didn't do so well as Spain in the PTWDG, no, but even then - we were on the same team.

The first Civ3 ISDG. We didn't do so well as Spain in the PTWDG, no, but even then - we were on the same team.

Yeah, IIRC Sunshine team. But the great poly crash had happened and mostly went to MZO and afterwards, the problem with the Conquest game. But I had moved to Beta' teams. Togas was a bit too much in several resprects.

Nah, only need the one to Wup U Azz, why add insult to injury....

:b:

Everyone who has posted their inclination has added to the private forum.

Initiation test #1 - If you can't find the private forum then you don't deserve to be in the team! :p

(read as I haven't got time to send out multiple PMs with the link - out to lunch with the in laws..... :eek: )

If I've missed you out, please winge and I'll add you in a few hours, hopefully.......

(read as I haven't got time to send out multiple PMs with the link - out to lunch with the in laws..... :eek: )

Did you and FeMme play footsies under the table??? :cute:

:hmmm: You post a "lawyers suck" thread or something?

Guess I'll join too. Not sure what all this is about, but I'll see.

:hmmm: You post a "lawyers suck" thread or something?

Unless there's some other reason I'm not aware of, I assume it must be over money. I went to the Apolyton meetup in Maryland back in 2005 or 2006 (I think?), but I was unemployed at the time and couldn't afford the full price for the conference. Rather than getting an expensive hotel room & paying expensive conference fees, I just crashed the place so I could hang with people for about an hour (I only live about 30 miles from the meetup) and then drive back home. Well, I never paid up for showing up w/o paying since I had virtually no money at the time and they wanted to charge like $100. I think I might have even told them I'd eventually pay them, but frankly I had other far more pressing debts I was facing at the time (like my car loan).

I don't remember them ever banning me, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's why they eventually did.

Being that poor really REALLY sucked. I couldn't be happier that I've now been continuously employed for over 3 years.