GeoModder

Babylonian Rhapsody

9 posts in this topic

Second of the Hotseat games to be played by me with the Giant Multiplayer Robot application.

Confirmed participants sofar: GeoModder and NullMaster (Spanish and Babylonian civ).

Proposed map settings sofar: Standard size continents or small continents map, 3 billion years of age, hot, rainy, and low sea level. And 8 civs, of which 2 are human players as of this moment.

If someone owns both those DLC's, and wishes to join, here's your chance to participate. :D

Edited by GeoModder

So, did you snatch the Great Library m4stermel? Just curious. :)

Yeah... :(

So, what era did it plunge you in?

And sorry for the sometimes long intervals. I keep forgetting the game doesn't start up with simply clicking the desktop button. I need to choose between dx9 or dx11 after that, but often get distracted by something else.

And sorry for the sometimes long intervals. I keep forgetting the game doesn't start up with simply clicking the desktop button. I need to choose between dx9 or dx11 after that, but often get distracted by something else.

That's totally fine, I do the exact same thing! Also, since I'm at work I don't mind the extra breaks :)

Medieval :)

Yeah, I had planned the same with it.

Didn't see popups of you entering a new era though.