How Often Do You Get A Haircut?   16 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Do You Get A Haircut?

• Weekly
    • Every Couple/Few Weeks
    • Every Couple Months Or So
    • I'm Growing It Out
    • I'm Bald You Insensitive Dork
    • Nobody Better Be Trying To Cut The Banana

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Well it was haircut day for me today. I have to go about every 3 weeks to keep my hair in regs. I find it a total pain in the ass to have to go so often. You'd think after 11 years I'd be used to it but no, I still hate having to go so often. Not to mention the fact that the price of a haircut just keeps going up.

So, how often do you get your haircut? :)

I used to pay $40 for a haircut at a fancy place. Now...my wife does it for free and she is good at it for never having taken classes or anything. Much better on the pocketbook. :D

I keep trying to convince my g/f that we should just buy our own set of clippers and she cuts my hair. So far she's not willing. ;)

I cut my own hait with clippers every 6 to 8 weeks. #1 usually, though I let it out a bit over winter to keep what brain cells I have left a bit warmer! ;)

I hated going to the barber, messing with my hair, making inane conversation. Whatever!

Only takes about 5 munites, then I ask FeMme to give it the once over, in case I've missed any at the back of my head. DIY BigDork! :rant:;)

Every 6 weeks or so not that I have much Everytime I go theres more of my Grey hairs on the floor so I ask For them back in the hope of one day they can put them back :D

Roughly every other month. I really need to do it monthly, though... my hair gets unbearably long & unmanageable after about 5-6 weeks.

I cut my hair in late March. Last time before that was in November. That's more or less how often I cut it.

I keep trying to convince my g/f that we should just buy our own set of clippers and she cuts my hair. So far she's not willing. ;)

Years ago, Rob and I both got Number ones while on holiday in India (just before we headed off for a long hike in Nepal). As we were walking down the street in our combat trousers and hiking boots a local commented that "the GIs had landed"!

Years ago, Rob and I both got Number ones while on holiday in India (just before we headed off for a long hike in Nepal). As we were walking down the street in our combat trousers and hiking boots a local commented that "the GIs had landed"!

GI Kate? :cool:

I trust that Indian never knew Rob's name?

GI Robber anyone? :cute: