Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Dale

Two Guys from Andromeda are BACK!

5 posts in this topic

I feel a need to use some :love: smilies.:)

:love::love::love:

Probably one of the first PC games i ever saw, back when they had those 'puke' 5 coloured displays! And i'm loving the 'democratisation' of funding that is going on in this current era :b: Lets hope we get some cool new games from these guys (with nicer colours!) :)

Probably one of the first PC games i ever saw, back when they had those 'puke' 5 coloured displays! And i'm loving the 'democratisation' of funding that is going on in this current era :b: Lets hope we get some cool new games from these guys (with nicer colours!) :)

Then I'm sure you'll love THIS one! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leisuresuitlarry/make-leisure-suit-larry-come-again?ref=live

he he, i always felt Larry was a bit of a sleeze, so didn't really get into those as much as the Space Quest series. My buddy, who's dads work pc we played these early DOS games on, prefered the Larry games as i think they had some pixelated nudity in them. ;)

But yeah i'm loving the boost the Kickstarter stuff has given to games in general, a very nice and much needed break from the usual cycle we have seen from AAA's strangle hold. Once those projects start to appear i'll be a very busy and happy gamer (fingers crossed it all works out!) :nod: