Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Buster's Uncle

The Custom Avatar Project

3,382 posts in this topic

What the...- BU's been making avatars of me? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON etc. :)

Edit: I have a photo of me with a really zonked-out expression and a female Vulcanesque haircut. Maybe you could Spock that one up?

This, however is clearly another shot of Poppa Smuf.

If only there were any pictures of Nikolai online....

Think I'll go to bed now.

ZkrAVATAR.jpg

Cheers, but I think the little guy needs a dark background otherwise he'll fade into WPCs pastel colours. Saved it anyway as maybe I'll edit him to be consuming someones head.

I kinda figured it needed to be darker, or maybe the point is lost and he's just sea life. Let me try darkening that sucker.

I could make it green or something...

OO2.PNG

An unknown character was recently discoverd in notes Sax Rohmer left behind for the novel he was planning when he died.

There is only one the Sai Fan assasins feared besides Fu Manchu. He had a daughter. And she was trained from birth to do his deadly dealings.

Assasin.PNG

Edited by Buster's Uncle

As beautiful and deadly as Wisteria in bloom, she is. Her prey are often found smiling, but always found dead. If you see her this closely, you're about to join them.

Assasin3.PNG

dats racis!
It is, it is; believe me, I apologized in advance.

She hasn't killed me yet...

You know by now how I am when I see an avatar that could use a transparent background.

For Zoid.

ZoidInvaders.PNG

:b:
:D It is always a genuine pleasure to have pleased anyone with my efforts. :DD

It's a still from the Mind Twister secret project :)
Our defenses are organized on the principal that one strong mind can protect the many- but nothing can save you from the Deadly Daughter of Fu Manchu . :nod:

I can't think of what to put on the end of my lance now that Christmas is over Jack, any ideas? I was thinking of Senethro's squid :D but that's a bit much. Maybe a smiley out there? The broc which I never liked? Nice to have something...but can't think of anything positive or humorous.

Positive is definitely better. The Senthro idea is actually pretty funny, but yeah; not wise.

I'll do the broc happily if we can't think of something better. But tell me this: what are some great victories you've had? You must have won big a few times in your life, what with you being so awesome and all. Anything you've overcome that could be pictured clearly very very small would look great on the end of your lance, Lance.

That's good thinking Jack, maybe a hammer and cycle or something soviet. That was the greatest victory I've ever taken part in. Might be hard to stick a lance through it though. Let me think some more.

Hmmm. The Berlin Wall wouldn't look like anything, Brezhnev wasn't around for the fall, and Gorbachev was later and helped. I could make that hammer and sickle work if we can't think of anything better.

All my other victories were not over something that I'd like to stick with a lance they were more positive things achieved through work such as building the house I'm in. Work sucked of course but its hard to stick a lance through that. :)

Yes I would NOT recommend lancing the squid. I'm watching you two like a hawk. LIKE A HAWK!