Thread: Multiplayer stream Oct 20th on Twitch!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Multiplayer stream Oct 20th on Twitch!

This just in; Oct 20th, 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET / 8PM CET it's tome for a MULTIPLAYER stream on Twitch!

Attached Images Attached Images
    The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
    (Zephania 3.17)

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm checking with Pete on Reddit on the time used. Europe is on CEST now, not CET.
    The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
    (Zephania 3.17)

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
    I'm checking with Pete on Reddit on the time used. Europe is on CEST now, not CET.
    It's just CEST, they have been doing that wrong since announcement of civilization 6.
    A day not smiled is a day not lived!!
    My Blog: donald23.nl
    Steam profile: donald23

Quote Originally Posted by donald23 View Post
    It's just CEST, they have been doing that wrong since announcement of civilization 6.
    So, Donald, are you going to be part of this?? If so, we need to make sure that we have a cheering section set up for you...
    Remember...... [inhale]...It's just a game.....[exhale...inhale]....So Let's have some FUN!!!.

(Yep, that was my plan all along. Totally didn't forget about the slider.) - Kloreep the Pharsical, 1840 AD-? WPC Succession Game WePassCiv

Plus, I'd have just shot the pipe wielding guy. - Lancer

Three time Hugo Award Winning http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php
    Worship the Comic here
    Get your schlock mercenary fix here

Downloads
    Uploads

So much for them releasing the info before launch.
    I am a nice warmonger, not a mindless killing machine. If I am to change this image I must first change myself. Builders are friends, not targets.

An Unorthodox Halloween

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by E_T View Post
    So, Donald, are you going to be part of this?? If so, we need to make sure that we have a cheering section set up for you...
    If you are, can I request you pick the Aztecs and stomp the ever loving living **** out of everyone? The Eagle Warrior is completely broken on paper (with the present info, it could have changed). 28 combat strength, with a leader ability that would bring that to 30 with just 2 amenities = swords from the get go. That just happen to give you free builders.
    I am a nice warmonger, not a mindless killing machine. If I am to change this image I must first change myself. Builders are friends, not targets.

An Unorthodox Halloween

WPC Janitor / Administrator Penry's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hmmmm, I wonder if MP will be at launch or a day 1 patch? Not much of a reveal if a load of Australasians have already posted the MP options......
    For all you Civ6 informational needs, consult The Civ 6 Compendium - your Civilization 6 index.

Downloads
    Uploads

Most games these days get a day 0 patch, but I think it's a safe bet MP is in.
    (Zephania 3.17)

Downloads
    Uploads

Most games these days get a day 0 patch, but I think it's a safe bet MP is in.
    I don't think a form of multiplayer was ever in question. The shortened online simultaneous turns finish a game in one session stuff (which is the only thing spoke of at all so far) is not "civilization" in my book. That's Civ Rev.

An Unorthodox Halloween

Downloads
    Uploads

To be fair, their product write up has always and still does say this

ENHANCED MULTIPLAYER:
    In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
    I was down on Civ5 well before release and I've tried to remain positive for Civ6 since I jumped on the hype train back in early August. I'm still hopeful for LAN, Hotseat and PBEM at the very least, maybe even PitBoss, but there definitely sounds like there will be more to it than the 3 hour modes.
    For all you Civ6 informational needs, consult The Civ 6 Compendium - your Civilization 6 index.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yep. And as such there is no reason to doubt we'll see traditional MP too.
    (Zephania 3.17)

Prince
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pitboss is a must if they want to convert (at least most of) the due-hard civ 4 mp bunch.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yep. And as such there is no reason to doubt we'll see traditional MP too.
    Define traditional.

Civ V, or prior?

An Unorthodox Halloween

Downloads
    Uploads

last minute . com as per usual regards 2k/firaxis regards anything MP based :/

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The only MP they're going to show is the crappy 3 hour CivRev mode. I doubt they'll bother showing anything else as it'll take too long and they only have an hour on stream.

It'll be up to me and the Zealanders to show you guys what MP options there are.
    The most worthwhile thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others. - Lord Baden Powell

Downloads
    Uploads

all I want to know is it maxed out with 4 players in a game...

Probably a 2 person hotsteat option is what is included....

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    The only MP they're going to show is the crappy 3 hour CivRev mode. I doubt they'll bother showing anything else as it'll take too long and they only have an hour on stream.

It'll be up to me and the Zealanders to show you guys what MP options there are.
    Yes, lets
    Our military forces are an arm of government, just like the Department of Social Welfare, although probably less able to inflict widespread harm.
    - David Lange

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Peace, peace, Mercutio, peace!
    Thou talk'st of nothing.

- Shakespeare; Romeo+Juliet Act I Scene IV

Downloads
    Uploads

Just finished watching the MP stream. We've got to find a way to MP together. Any way!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm game
    Our military forces are an arm of government, just like the Department of Social Welfare, although probably less able to inflict widespread harm.
    - David Lange

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Peace, peace, Mercutio, peace!
    Thou talk'st of nothing.

- Shakespeare; Romeo+Juliet Act I Scene IV