Thread: WPC Democracy Game Team looking for players - Come one, come all!

Default WPC Democracy Game Team looking for players - Come one, come all!

Hello all,

The WePlayCiv team for the upcoming Inter-Site Democracy Game would like to invite you to join us. What's a democracy game, you ask? It's when a group of Civ players get together and all play one civ at a time, the goal being to pool everyone's thoughts and strengths and play a particularly good game of Civ. If you like Civ, it's a fun time: the builders vote for more Libraries, the warmongers vote for more swords, and conmcb25 votes "banana." Sometimes we go off-topic and discuss cookies, too.

This particular democracy game, being organized at Civilization Fanatics Center, is going to be a multiplayer, inter-site game: all civilizations in the game will be played by a human team, and each team will be from a different Civilization forum. Our team would be happy to have you in any capacity you're interested in, from simply watching to being an active member of the team. Civ and forum veteran? Great! Have you been lurking here as you're just getting into civ? Please join the fun! All are welcome and encouraged to join. As one of our members put it:

"Welcome to the easy life-style at WPC. Lurkers are welcome. Drinks are free!*"

*Drinks may in fact not be free. Drinks may in fact not exist on the internet to begin with.

(Original team formation thread)
    Last edited by Kloreep; 05-06-12 at 03:28.
    One half of Team Grindhouse in the A Call to Arms game. Come follow us in our public thread in the Civ IV forum!

Kloreep, could you point to the other thread and Rob, could you Stiky this, please?
    Remember...... [inhale]...It's just a game.....[exhale...inhale]....So Let's have some FUN!!!.

(Yep, that was my plan all along. Totally didn't forget about the slider.) - Kloreep the Pharsical, 1840 AD-? WPC Succession Game WePassCiv

Plus, I'd have just shot the pipe wielding guy. - Lancer

Three time Hugo Award Winning http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php
    Worship the Comic here
    Get your schlock mercenary fix here

Downloads
    Uploads

One epic lurker signing up.

I guess I'll need to perma-tab the team page, so I'll check it for sure.
    Words of wisdom from conmcb25:
    As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
    And no I dont want that in anyones sig

Hey Provi, please post in the Welcome thread, once you get access and hope you have fun!!
    Remember...... [inhale]...It's just a game.....[exhale...inhale]....So Let's have some FUN!!!.

(Yep, that was my plan all along. Totally didn't forget about the slider.) - Kloreep the Pharsical, 1840 AD-? WPC Succession Game WePassCiv

Plus, I'd have just shot the pipe wielding guy. - Lancer

Three time Hugo Award Winning http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php
    Worship the Comic here
    Get your schlock mercenary fix here

Downloads
    Uploads

Want to wish the WPCers good luck!