To BCC
    From Texas

No.

Administrator and Modboss Metaliturtle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckthegreat View Post
    To BCC

Since you don't have a most hated enemy leader, let us offer you this head of aaaa... (finds a tick) this tick. We have offered a trade proposal.

(BTW, I am very good at military strategies.. Fear me.)
    To Jorise
    From BCC

We are agreed on the trade proposal, tell me about your military experience.
    Behold the revolution

Quote Originally Posted by z4ckdabeast View Post
    ((Do you agree to the part I just edited in, also?))

To: Chiron

Care to join the BCC and I in our Mexican Crusade?
    Quote Originally Posted by z4ckdabeast View Post
    To Chiron
    From Texas

If you do not follow through with your attack on Mexico, our Defensive Pact goes out the window.
    To: Texas

The original understanding was that BCC would be part of this crusade.

Convince me we can still achieve victory without exposing the homeland if BCC backs out.

Downloads
    Uploads

((Very well-played so far everyone))
    Behold the revolution

Downloads
    Uploads

To Chiron
    From Texas

The BCC has not backed out just yet.

((So I take it I've been doing good?))

Downloads
    Uploads

((Zack, any time it's a fun read, you're doing good. That's where the story portion comes in. In fact, most mods give bonuses to players who write detailed histories, newspapers, design flags, etc. For their country))
    Behold the revolution

The Citizen Army

Jorise is a nation very different from others. It was ruled not my a Military Leader, but by a seasoned Philosopher, a regular bar customer, and a diplomat. Likewise their people are not used to fight to the death: they fight for honor, for new lands, for adventure, or defense, not at the total will of the King.

When the King orders a war, and listed a percentage of the 'Army' to march out, that army will certainly march. But let us look deep into the mecanics of these 'Armies.'

In other Kingdoms, Armies usually consists of warriors trained for years for battle supplemented by levies. The Warriors often lived at the frontier, hunting, chopping trees and hoping to chop heads, meeting with their Company (a group of 'Companions' with a leader) every so often. The Levies are just farmers: every family sends one or two. They often fight for fear or for pay.

The Jorii were like this, but their nature slowed turned them. Although war is still used in this crowded envioment, the basic feeling of it changed. The Army consists of simple citizens, of which every family sends one male for basic formation training. When a attack is called, the companies volenteer for parts in campaigns. With a strong brotherhood and close knowlege with each other, the indivisual companies in a Campaigning division are encouraged to improvise, to find new things, to collect suveniers for home. This is how Jorise have survived, and this is how it will continue to survive, far into the future.

Downloads
    Uploads

((Chuck, have you seen the discussion thread? It's in my sig ))

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckthegreat View Post
    The Citizen Army

Jorise is a nation very different from others. It was ruled not my a Military Leader, but by a seasoned Philosopher, a regular bar customer, and a diplomat. Likewise their people are not used to fight to the death: they fight for honor, for new lands, for adventure, or defense, not at the total will of the King.

When the King orders a war, and listed a percentage of the 'Army' to march out, that army will certainly march. But let us look deep into the mecanics of these 'Armies.'

In other Kingdoms, Armies usually consists of warriors trained for years for battle supplemented by levies. The Warriors often lived at the frontier, hunting, chopping trees and hoping to chop heads, meeting with their Company (a group of 'Companions' with a leader) every so often. The Levies are just farmers: every family sends one or two. They often fight for fear or for pay.

The Jorii were like this, but their nature slowed turned them. Although war is still used in this crowded envioment, the basic feeling of it changed. The Army consists of simple citizens, of which every family sends one male for basic formation training. When a attack is called, the companies volenteer for parts in campaigns. With a strong brotherhood and close knowlege with each other, the indivisual companies in a Campaigning division are encouraged to improvise, to find new things, to collect suveniers for home. This is how Jorise have survived, and this is how it will continue to survive, far into the future.

To BCC

As you can see, the Jorii fight for, shall we say, themselves. Because of this, they are filled with a desire to succeed not for reputation but for their friends, their family, and their future. We shall fight furiously when the time comes.

To Mexico

As I said, I refuse to fight you... I am waiting for the EPs.

Downloads
    Uploads

((Mexico's message was addressed to Texas, Chiron, and BCC. ))

Downloads
    Uploads

The Texas Tribune
    Volume 1, Issue 1

In recent diplomatic affairs, President Texas Tommy Joe Bubba Williams seemed to have gotten himself into a huge mess. At first it seemed that he was the diplomatic mastermind: establishing highly profitable trade with the Chiron, Germany, and Blood Crescent Clan, signing a defensive pact with the Chiron, and negotiating a war to take down the Mexicans. Then Mexican leader Jon El Pancho made a desperate attempt to stop the war effort, offering any of the three attacking parties a good sum of money if they refused to attack Mexico. President Bubba remained calm, convincing the Chiron and the Clan to ignore the Mexican's frantic pleas for peace. Only time will tell if the Clan and Chiron will follow through on the deal.

In other news, the world waits to see what the Jorise have been plotting to unleash. They remain mainly in the shadows in diplomatic affairs, but it seems that they have come to some sort of agreement with the BCC. Nobody has any idea what to expect to come out of this fiasco.

Carolina, Alaska, Yukon, and the Funglish Dominion remain quiet and to this point have stayed completely out of all the diplomatic hubbub.
    Last edited by Zack; 31-05-09 at 03:31.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Official Flag of Texas

Golden-brown and Delicious eastsidebagel's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

My first (and also last) orders from Bismarck, glorious leader of the Germans to his people:

-send scouts to all directions and let them go through this bountiful land so that they can make reports on what is going on with the world outside our borders
    -let one EP be spent on our military researches; I want to have archers ASAP!
    in case we will meet other nations in the future, let us behave friendly yet distinguished towards them; we have no intentions to make friends with them, but more like trade partners and comrades of cooperative help and support in those times of need which might lie ahead of us

That's all, folks!
    Canada **** yeah!

Downloads
    Uploads

To: Germany

We would like to establish a trade route between our two glorious nations. This will bring much wealth to both of us. Do you accept?

Golden-brown and Delicious eastsidebagel's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let that trade route be established then! We don't see nothing bad which might emerge from this project!
    Canada **** yeah!

Downloads
    Uploads

Couple things added to the OPs
    Behold the revolution

Downloads
    Uploads

fixed some errors
    Behold the revolution

The King with no Title Russia4Life's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 EP spent on science research
    1 EP spent on infrastructure

10% of army and 20% of the navy will head south along the coast in search of suitable places for expansion on the the coast and also any islands.

Likewise 10% of army and 20% of the navy will travel along the coast the opposite direction with the same intent.

15 % of army will follow along the Alaskan side of river separating Alaska and Yukon with the intent of locating sites for possible expansion along it's banks. (They also have orders that under no circumstances are they to cross the river into Yukon territory.)

Lastly a delegation will be sent to Yukon territory, with the interests of garnering a trade agreement and a peace treaty.
    I got yelled at and am not sure why.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for vyeh's orders
    Behold the revolution

The King with no Title Russia4Life's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I looked over the whole thread he didn't post any yet.
    I got yelled at and am not sure why.