Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is this?

I thin oerdin was just caught up in the 'pain of seperation' that followed when wpc was announced. he's an ok guy, and not part of the problem poly had been having with trollitus imho. I'm more concerned that we haven't heard much from Vel - glad Solver could say a few things, but a silent Vel is quite unusual in terms of Candl'Bre. Still having a break in terms of the public discourse is understandable for such a long running project. I hope that is all it is
    formerly known as child of Thor(coT) in the CTP2 section of poly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by El_Cid View Post
    I thin oerdin was just caught up in the 'pain of seperation' that followed when wpc was announced. he's an ok guy, and not part of the problem poly had been having with trollitus imho. I'm more concerned that we haven't heard much from Vel - glad Solver could say a few things, but a silent Vel is quite unusual in terms of Candl'Bre. Still having a break in terms of the public discourse is understandable for such a long running project. I hope that is all it is

My sentiments are echoed in the shadows of your words my friend

Thanks for the kind post, lest we all forget we should be more supportive and lest destructive when dealing with fellow human beings

Gramps
    On a quest for Tower Defense games

Downloads
    Uploads

Vel is fine and well. I'm sure he'll pop by here soon enough to comment, but he's indeed fine

Administrator and Modboss Metaliturtle's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Solver View Post
    Vel is fine and well. I'm sure he'll pop by here soon enough to comment, but he's indeed fine
    Something you and vel want to share with us solver?
    Behold the revolution

Vel's last post (May 20th)

Quote Originally Posted by Velociryx View Post
    Been away for a spell (more health issues. ), but back now and it looks like I've missed quite a bit....

-=Vel=-

Founding Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back in the saddle again.

Indeed, another bout with the ongoing health junk, but back again and too stubborn to die.

I hear that Solver has the shading update in place, and that's fantastic news. A really big step forward and solves a number of issues with Vista and stability, so great work, Master Solver!!!!!

-=Vel=-

Glad to see you again. There is some good news in SMAC land.

We may be getting our bug fixer on board. (He is a super modder. He likes working with assembly code to produce patches.)

Founding Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

ohoh! That IS good news!

-=Vel=-

hey Vel! glad to see you are back
    formerly known as child of Thor(coT) in the CTP2 section of poly.

Founding Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you!

Still recovering from a fiendish Thanksgiving Week Feast, but if my appetite is that healthy, then surely I'm in no immediate danger!

Now...in addition to working hard on largely invisible stuffs re: the website, I've also been mentally playing with a new CB story, but so far, there's not much to show there...I'm kinda stuck on this certain plot point that makes me feel like I've written myself into a corner, but...I'll figure it out!!

-=Vel=-

Quote Originally Posted by vyeh View Post
    Thanks. There isn't much point catering to the Mac OS X market. Most (not me) Mac OS X users on the latest machines can put Windows on their machines.
    I have Windows XP running under BootCamp. I see no reason why CB wouldnt work under BootCamp but I'll report back to let folks know how it goes.

- Rich

Quote Originally Posted by BigRich View Post
    I have Windows XP running under BootCamp. I see no reason why CB wouldnt work under BootCamp but I'll report back to let folks know how it goes.

- Rich
    Yep - works just fine under BootCamp - as you'd probably expect. Sorry for the delayed reply but I've been kinda busy playing

- Rich